The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 8, 2022

About a Real Estate President 04 08 2022

 "The United States was never meant to be about how many people you can fire and then subject to machinations of landlord tenant law."

There is a scene in the movie The Big Lebowski where a tenant is forced to perform a sexual act in substitution for their rent payment.

Does Landlord Tennant Law therefore also force some women (and men) into prostitution, if not death from homelessness?

Now if we are talking about Prostitution, we are also talking about the Prostitute being hooked on and addicted to drugs at the same time.  So what am I asserting?  Elements of Landlord Tennant law are the equivalent of organized criminal activity.

And you have the issue of gaslighting and gang stalking.  It all originates from someone knowing when someone is coming and going from their tenancy?  Like how Epstein was able to follow that girl to a completely different state and they made a prostitute of her.

I think if I were President I would create an act like the Homestead Act (?)  and take a lot of that property away.  And may there never ever be an instance of a United States Citizen being evicted on U.S. soil by a foreign owner of the property.  I think that someone had a vision of the future they were attempting to graft on the American Public, whereby all the rich in the entire world are the same and good?  That all currencies are equal in some respect, and therefore convertible?  That the owner of a Diamond Mine who enslaves people to mine, that his money is just the same as ours in the United States?  No I don't believe that is true.  And is the Devils Advocate now attempting to convince me that two World Wars prove me wrong?  What a bunch a junk.

Thats all for now.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment