The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Behavior Motivation 04 13 2022

 Behavior Motivation   04 13 2022

Some consider one's behavior to be a factor of whether the experience more pain or more pleasure from the behavior.

But lets take a look at criminal behavior.

Now ask yourself this, why does that criminal experience more pleasure from crime than from other means?

In some respects was the criminal individual raised to experience more pleasure from criminal type behavior than not?

And why would you be channeled into that reward system?

Could it be due to having "bad" parents or no parents at all?

I have always believed it wasn't a matter of choice because of the criminal being mentally retarded or defective.

In other words they can't experience a reward from personal gain because they can't accomplish it!

So why is it relevant?  And I had many articles I could write about this but I just started typing.  I just read that by the year 2025 more than half of all children will be born with Autism!

It is a national security issue.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment