The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 2, 2022

It is no longer too warm to snow? 04 02 2022

 

It is 40 degrees and snowing.  And that isn't the first time in recent months either.  All my life I never remember it being this warm and being able to snow.  Water freezes at 32 degrees.  I remember times in my life when it was 33 degrees and snowing.

But never like this, 40 degrees on my backyard thermometer.

And it isn't accumulating.  And I know that it must be a lot colder higher up in the air for it to do this.  So what does that mean?

Volatility?  And volatility precedes change.  So yeah it is global warming.  And you would need a valid College Degree to be able to understand that.  And not your common Speakeasy degree!  Who doesn't really have a valid college degree but rather a speakeasy degree that resembles a college degree?


Nor did we ever have thunderstorms in winter, to the best of my knowledge.


© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment