The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I would pay one dollar per year 04 20 2022

 I would pay one dollar per year never to see certain people on television again.

Would it be wrong for me to start a lobby group with that goal in mind?

Would it be wrong to set up a function of government with that goal in mind?

We used to have obscenity laws.

And they mainly related to how something looked?

But what about obscene points of view?

Well scrap the whole idea because it violates free speech?  Why?  Because if you had a law like that the obscene would use it to oppress the normal.

So you have to just let the rotten fruit fall to the ground on its own.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment