The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Talk is Cheap 04 05 2022

 Talk is Cheap, Women Talk Shows 04 05 2022

You they can talk about anything.  They talk about things that they have no perspective on and are actually no concern.

Do you ever hear them talk about what type of man they would want their daughter to marry?

No you don't.  Because for all their cheap talk taht is the one very important thing they can't get even close to getting right.

And there are some who no one would want to marry and once married don't want to stay married to.

So what is my point here?  It is about influence.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


And as long as I am on women I will talk about a Supreme Court Justice nominee.  What I think I am seeing is a woman who has preconceived notions of everything and she is highly adept at contriving legalize to fit those notions.  What word am I looking for?  Is it conceited?  Privileged?  Aloof?  Like someone that believes their will is already above the Constitution.

And they get simpleton ideas like, "If I could only make things this way (unconstitutional) that would be the solution to all of our nations problems."

As if we are looking at someone that can look us in the eye....but with a very good poker face?

Another point.  Is it a marriage of love or is it more like a business decision?  A marriage of business can put on a pretty good show can't it!  Or perhaps the better word is act!  A marriage of business can put on a pretty good act.

What if there were strict requirements for a marriage license?

No comments:

Post a Comment