The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 12, 2022

The Queen of Englands Death 09 12 2022

 So what do I think about it?

I am hopeful it is the beginning of the end of a form of Government that we fought our Revolutionary War against and has undermined our country at every opportunity.

Oh about the person?  I don't know.  Not a lot of humility?  A material orientated person.  Personable?  I would say no.  Realistic and fair? I would say no.  A believer in inalienable rights? No definitely not.

A sense of humor? I never saw it?  A caring motherly nature?  I never saw that either.

Cold and calculating?  Likely.  Deceptive?  Probably very.

Not really enduring qualities to me.

Was she a mechanic in the War?  Something like that.  But did she take an interest in cars afterwards?  I doubt it.

And what do women like that talk about at a tea party?  Snooty things.  Odd contortions of the human speech in a non refined English accent of long vowels, lisps and high pitched malformed vocal chords.  

High pitched malformed vocal chords, that was another British Invasion of the United States we never really recovered from.  A lot of their mal-influence on us we never really recovered from. 

******'

So Horace Greeley was an Abolitionist and he called for a "Purification" in order to get rid of corruption.  If you believed and said something like that you would be labeled as someone the men in white coats can come after and shoot?

A vice president testified before Congress. It was a disaster. (detroitnews.com)

Had Greeley got his way I believe we would be a much better nation today. 

So while I am on the topic here.  Has there ever really been a good Witch Hunt Movie?  I doubt it! Instead we have much the opposite today!  Could you even make a good Witch Hunt Movie?  I don't think you would get very far with it.  If you even started to write a Witch Hunt Movie would the FBI be knocking at your door and seizing all your stuff?  Could happen.

See I believe that the Salem Witch Trials were a proud day in American History!

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment