The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

A Man's Right to Abortion 01 24 2024

 I believe that a man should always have the right to abort a birth of his wife that has something wrong with it.

I can't understand what type of man would ever think differently than that?

I can't understand what type of man would put the woman he loved through a lifetime of hardship because Republicans had her keep an abnormal child?

Can somebody in the United States explain this to me?  Not even one person here can!

Instead, you want to point that sissy finger at me and yell "Bad!"

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps. Who wants Donald Trump to point his sissy finger at us for another four years?


No comments:

Post a Comment