The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, January 22, 2024

Oh, By Golly, I Created Employment 01 22 2024

 I created so many millions of employment.  You often hear Politicians say this.

How?

1.  By writing a blank check?

2.  By writing a blank check by not having a corporation pay as much in, we will call it "annual fee?"

3. Because of your actions as bad leader we had to hire more people to protect the capitol?  Oh by Golly, you created more employment right there didn't you!

4.  By promoting alcoholism among women?  And thereby them giving birth to special needs children?  Oh By Golly you created plenty of employment right there.

5.  By failing to maintain our infrastructure?  Oh by golly we have to build an entirely new one.  Oh by golly you created employment right there.

6.  Oh look a penthouse apartment just went up!  Oh by golly!

7.  You prevented good people from becoming Doctors?  Oh By Golly you created plenty of employment by low level workers having to take care of the sick.

8. I prevented environment and pollution standards from being enforced hence creating a lot of genetic based sickness!  Oh by golly I created employment!

9. I recognized a liability created by a prior administration and I proudly attended to it.  Creating employment in the process.  By Golly I created employment.

10.  Munitions and Defense factories had to work over time and hire new employees because of the Wars I supported.  By Golly I created employment!  More steel and chemicals needed to be produced as part of that supply chain!  By Golly created employment!!

11.  Political Action committees sprang up left and right because of my Candidacy.  And they spread that donated money around like it was horse shit.  By Golly I created employment!

12.  Oh, by Golly what did you do?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment