The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

So if you go to a website that sells guns it asks you if you are 18 years old 01 09 2024

 And if you answer no, then you can't enter that website?

But you can see people shooting each other on television and in the movies any minute you turn on the television.

So what kind of a generation are they attempting to create?

Lets say I am at the library and using their computer to look at firearms, and someone under 18 sees it over my shoulder, am I supposed to feel like I have done something wrong?

If I am eating at a steak at a restaurant should I have a tizzy fit and say to the waiter, "I need to eat this meal with a dull butter knife because their are minors present?  Please, please, what are you doing,  Bring me a butter knife instead."

So just stand back and look at the gestalt of it.  There is something very important in this equation that a group of people that is lying to themselves doesn't want the public to realize?  Just look at that canvas that has been painted and ask yourself who paints a canvas like that?  Someone that has the intent that you are not to be responsible?  Which is a projection of their own self pity?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment