The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 27, 2024

"I think that boy should be made into a girl." 01 27 2024

 "I think that boy should be made into a girl.  And that is my professional opinion as a licensed medical Doctor.  And it shall not be challenged."

When you were in history class and you heard that the Roman/Italians castrated boys so that their voices sounded higher and they made better singers, did not the idea of that make you sick?  That somebody thought they had the right to do that to people?

I really don't see any difference between those two above items.  And I think it is sick!

And when you look at the gestalt of it, on a macroeconomic scale how do you not come to the conclusion that is where all our countries money has gone and why we have so much national debt today?

Did the academic industry create those medical professionals, or did they get reach the age of maturity and transform the medical health care industry to conform to their abnormal will?  I believe the latter is true.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment