The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Not one Gym I want to be member of

- around here.

Odd, emotionally introverted clingy personalities? 

Yuck.

I need the weights, the clean bench and no physical education degree type personalities around?

I need to be able to sit on that locker room bench without getting an odd itchy butt that won't go away.

I need to be able to put my clothes in that locker without them getting flea but and nested.

I need to get in that hot water without there being a layer of "bigger person" dead skin flakes accumulated at the edge of it.

I need to be able to change in that locker room without someone staring at me with a boner.

I need to use the weight room without a clown pushing a wheelchair with a quadriplegic in it and kicking a red kick ball high around the whole god damned place.

I need hot water in the god damned single person shower stall.

Bottom line,

Why in the hell should any American ever have to pay for that?

I don't want to hear a jar heads advice or hear the jarheads giving any advice to anyone.

And that is just the start of the complaint list.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy 

A service industry economy?  Are you kidding me?  You ought to be working in a factory.

But we all know you couldn't do that without picking up a common tool after an hour and using it as a weapon against a hard working coworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment