The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Barred for Life from having Servants 01 06 2024

 So when I read about Epstein having 70 staff working at his island and think about organized crime convictions I ask myself,

"What if you could bar someone for life from having servants if they are convicted of organized crime activity?"

That means no one could ever:

Ever mow their lawn or lawns for them.

No one could ever wait on them at a restaurant.

No one could ever tidy up their house or any property for them.

No one could ever do their shopping for them.

No one could ever do any paid or unpaid servant type of work for them?

You know what, I think its fair.

And even at that we do not start to rebalance this nation and the world to what it should be.

People like that don't tend to stay in jail for long.

But this is something that could be made to stick with them.

How long could they last if they had to do things for themselves like a man does?  It wouldn't take long would it.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment