The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Unfair Competition 1 4 2024

What does it really mean when you are competing unfairly?

It means you know you are not the best.

And when your customers learn of it they then know you are not the best.

Why should I give my money to that which isn't the best?

Shouldn't I at least get a reputable and legitimately made product for my money?

Will unfair competitors be around in the future concerning my product?

If they didn't compete fairly with my pier group how do they really view me as being a customer of theirs?  Someone to cheat that is also being cheated.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment