The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, January 5, 2024

You look at that new Russian made Car 01 05 2023

 And you think to yourself, to me, it looks like they had to have copied everything that we do over here in the United States; and to the extent that we didn't get a detail right neither did they.

You look at that car and say, they haven't been able to improve on anything.

Which brings me to my next point, how can they have gone into space without stealing our space related scientific research?  I come to the conclusion that they had to have absolutely everything that we do on their desks in paper form, like the day that we did it.

So were their spies in NASA that gave them our space technology?  I haven't done the research, but I believe it has to be true.  I think it has to be true.

******'

I talked with a black owner of a restaurant once, and he defined Communism as one mind for all.  Said he hated that.

I would assert that schizophrenia, schizo means split and phrenic means mind, is indeed one split mind for all.

So are there any NASA scientists who were diagnosed with Schizophrenia?  Where those who benefited from that split scientific mind Russian spies?

We know that one of the greatest mathematicians in history, John Nash, had the affliction that was truly labeled to mean "split mind."

What am I saying?  I am saying if even one NASA scientist had that affliction, then those secrets were taken directly from that United States mind.  And could it happen without the person having symptoms of the affliction?  Perhaps.

*****'

So it looks like you have had those foreign powers talking to each other, China, Russia and North Korea, etc.  And how are they acting?  They are acting like there is absolutely no way that they can lose a War with the United States.  What they never imagined is that the United States is not about to let the human race be ruled by that; no matter what.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment