The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

What is Political Correctness 01 09 2024

 It is when you have been conditioned to say weak things because you were hated when you said the blunt truth.

Now contrast that to this, the complete brain dead idiot who says everything he wants to, none of it is true, just to offend everyone that they are latently envious of?

And as a whole we err on the side of Political Correctness, when we should not.

Say it and you won't be an elected Politician, even if it is true?  Because the demographics of this country transitioned to odd, weak, evil, ugly and sissified?  OWEUS.  Owe us, for short.

Owe Us is here.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps.  Or here is another one, "I haven't shaved my beard for months on end because the sight of the razor blade gives me great unbearable anxiety."

No comments:

Post a Comment