The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, January 22, 2024

Joe Blow and Epstein 01 22 2024

 I have no doubt that American Prostitutes were likely sent to countries like Russia, China and North Korea?

And now that they have a "taste" for our women they want to go to War with us and conquer our entire nation?

Sound like a flight of fantasy?  Sound like odd delusional imagination?

Then you don't know how women were treated in World Wars and you also don't know how women were taken in Biblical Wars.

And it is national shame that you are that lamed brain!  That you would immediately accuse me like you did two lines above!  A national shame.

And when I see a United States woman posing with an AR-15 I don't think, "That is a no no!  She should no better than that!  Encouraging young people with guns.  Highly irresponsible."

Here is what I think.  There is a young woman who is so happy to be alive.  So confident in herself.  THAT SHE WANTS TO PROTECT HER VIRTUE.

Do you really believe I like having to cast you out of idiocy in this manner of writing?

You full blooming coward!  You can't wait to get on that news channel or on that news radio and spew vehemence directly to the contrary of this.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment