The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 2, 2024

I am for and against workers Unions at the exact same time. 02 02 2024

    1. My experience with blue collar work is that there is a lot of nepotism.  There is a lot of undue disparity in pay.  There is a lot of favoritism.  There is a lot of, this person is family and you are not.  There is a lot of let's injure a worker that we don't like.

They want a worker to cozy into a situation whereby that worker does all the work and stays with them because they have created great false insecurity in that worker.  Oh do I hate people like that!  I loathe people like that.  To try and tell you where your place is in this world, and it is doing their work for them.  I would dissolve the entire corporate legal framework just to root those individuals out of my democracy.

When you aren't really dealing with men but males who act like the belong in a knitting group or stich and bitch in some small town minded place.  This person seems more like they should be wearing a long dress than pants.  They have the odd voice of can I say "Maud?" Odd paranoic ideas that only one person owns a skill.  Creepy little pieces of cheese minds.

Do unions really make sure that safety is being met?  I don't believe so.  When a person is only supposed to be expose to a certain parts per million are Unions there to protect the worker?  Highly doubt it.

2.  But if there were no unions, they wouldn't pay the blue collar worker didly for his work.  And that is plain wrong.

So you have the greed element of the Corporate CEO that needs to be countered.  And Unions do their best to fulfill that role.  And when you pay your dues that is what it is for?

Would some Corporations that went bankrupt be in business today if workers had been hired full time rather than from a temporary work agency?  I think so.  So, I mean, the work unit?  Look at how the work unit is manipulated so that it means nothing and can be considered to be nothing.

But again, I don't like anything where some type of ill motivated officiate takes a big chunk of money off the top for nothing! Actually, I hate that.

And you, a Catholic, get out into the real world and you say to yourself, "The people at this job are not acting the way that people at this job should be acting and also the people at this job are not acting the way that people should be acting.  They are acting like they have been bitten when they needed a rabies shot and didn't get it?" 

"And you say to yourself after all my education I know have to contend with the soulless?"

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment