The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Running off at the mouth on the Basketball Court 02 03 2024

 Pardon me, but didn't it use to be called taunting? I may be wrong.

But why do I ask myself why it has any place on the Basketball Court, the Football Field or where there are PROFESSIONAL SPORTS being played. Or non professional.  Why would you want to foster it at the non professional level and have it rise up the ranks of acceptability?  (And isn't that another crux question?)

And on the flipside.  Sure there are bad referree calls and even crooked ref calls.  So you have a right to speak up.

But that isn't what I am talking about.

You are guarding a player dribbling down the court and you won't shut up?

What place does that have?

How is that considered to be fair competition and on the level competition?

Is that what we are to believe a modern debate is supposed to resemble?

And is the reason Donald Trump won't take questions from the educated that he doesn't want to have to respect that?  Doesn't want to have to recognize that education of a United States Citizen and respect it?

You think that our nation was meant to win by underhanded means?  You think that is what we are to be about?  I disagree with you.  And you can't comprehend my disagreement with you can you.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment