The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Technology and Artificial Intelligence 03 02 2024

 I wonder if there are pimps or sex traffickers who surgically implant their prostitutes with microchips or GPS tracking devices?

Artificial intelligence poses the same kind of threat to our well being in this country.

And when you look at how Epstein tracked all his prostitutes' comings and goings...and video monitored there whereabouts.  Can I say just like in the movie "Sliver" or perhaps "Psycho?"  Oh I don't dare make the comparison?

One would think that if we fought a Civil or other War in order to end it or such things then it in and of itself, individual acts, would be deserving of the death penalty.

And those who sell their daughters or yours would disagree with me.  Who else would disagree with me?  Did you ever ask yourself a question like that?  "Who else would disagree with me on that?"

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment