The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Veterans of War 3 3 2024

 I think that they would do a lot better in life if they were not able to buy or consume alcohol upon return.

Being reflective and of sober mind I also believe they would mandate better and more responsible leadership of our nation.

I do believe that consumption of alcohol causes negative memory effects, self doubt, loss of belief conviction, time decay.  In other words the ideas of how you thought things should be are washed away.  Etc.

A good way to cope is by asking yourself, what is it that is attempting to replace my good beliefs at the moment?  A false notion of, things are the way they are supposed to be?  Hence, what say do I have?  Never discount when you have a good human soul.

 Once you notice the instance of a false notion you will more readily be able to immediately dismiss it.  Some of them have distinct "patterns.". If you are out amount people take a good look around you, nothing to act on, just cues to notice.  

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment