The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 11, 2024

Trying the Parents for the child's crime 03 11 2024

 The child who commits the crime is not an adult.  They are not expected to be responsible until they are an adult?  So how can you say that the parents did anything wrong until that child is an adult?

Follow that bit of logic?  Because they are not an adult they do not bear the responsibility of an adult, hence how can you say the parents did something wrong, until the age of adulthood?

And I know.  It is a grey area that is being formed or solidified because something had to be done with regard to it?  Did the parents tell the child to kill people?  Then you got a case against the parents.  Did they mold that child to be hateful and kill the innocent?  Out of what hateful ideology?

*****'

So let's say you have a dog that is a deadly bread.  And that dog breaks free from the leash and runs up to a little girl and severs her neck?  Believe it or not a dental hygienist I had said she saw that happen right before her eyes!  Do you try that pets owner for murder?

Let's say I had a pet alligator or boa constrictor?  What else, could I throw in the kitchen sink here to make the point?  Aha, lets say I am a farmer who has a bull?  And that bull hops over the fence and kills someone?  Am I the owner guilty of murder?

*****'

And perhaps I just wrote this out of the sake of argument?  After all, I know that there are bad parents!  Some parents in the core are said to say, I don't care what my child does as long as they don't get caught?

So, perhaps this is the answer no one ever wants to hear about?  Perhaps those parents should have been required to have a marriage license and a license to have a child?  Republicans would go nuts!  Should an alcoholic be allowed to have children?  I would say no.  Should an alcoholic be allowed to marry?  What am I getting at?  What does it mean to be a family?  The family that takes their first child's hands in each of theirs and walks down the block to church each holding one of that child's hands? 

Contrast that to the alcoholic who wants someone else to raise their children for them?  "Who can I farm out those children to?"  Can I tell you an ugly secret?  It is usually some wealthy derelict that fulfills the role of the evil master as written in the Dead Sea Scrolls?  Teach that child how to be a two faced criminal?

Lot of crime going on.  Shouldn't be going on.  That's what I say.

Is a criminal mind a defective mind?  I would say so.  I would argue that as being true.  Who wants to argue?  (That is what was written in my father's High School Yearbook about him?  "Let's argue?"  

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment