The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 14, 2024

A Black person and a White person are each shot 09 14 2024

 Lets say that they are each shot in the same place and the bullet is in the same place in each.  What are the odds that the bullets will be left in the black person at the hospital versus the white person at the hospital? (and they don't die)

Will they say that it is inoperable?

Will they say that it would be elective surgery to remove the bullets?

I wouldn't doubt that is true!  I don't know if it is true or not.  But I wouldn't doubt it is true!

I am going to do a brief internet search on the matter.

I can't find the answers.

But good God they are mostly LEAD!  Because steel bullets would be outlawed because they are near body armor protection piercing and travel a lot farther. 

How can you argue not for the removal of lead fragments?

Do I need to list how bad lead is for you?

But I would be curious to know all of these answers. 

I would care more about this than a President who has toupee insecurity issues?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment