The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, September 20, 2024

When you read of the potential for War 09 20 2024

So what is our Country about?  I think that the stability of our Democracy calls for us not meddling in international affairs too much?

I often do wonder if we had not been supplying Great Britian would we have gotten involved in WW2?

Then I asked myself.  I wonder if while we were supplying Great Britain at that same time were we also supplying Nazi Germany?

I have not read the article that is linked here, yet.

But perhaps some allied countries were supplying them?

And that brings up some interesting questions.  Is international capitalism a benefit to our Democracy of the Free?  Plus how can we restrict all manners of benefit to any enemy that we have in a War?

But here is a link to the article that might have some details.

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II | libcom.org


© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment