The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, September 6, 2024

An 11 Hour Flight to Brazil 09 06 2024

An 11 hour flight to Brazil for the first game of the season?

Never again!  Never GD again!  Nix it!

I don't care how modern a plane is or how much room or amenities it has!

Cramped in there.

And that is our best quarterback, first game of the season, why, why did it have to be there?

Yeah, I shed a teer seeing him on the ground writhing in pain.  And I cry perhaps once every 20 years.

Oh, I suppose I could make a gd conspiracy theory out of it.  And I likely believe that there is one.  But I am not going to share it.  But such a great player, and for that to happen.  It doesn't seem right.

At the very least I can say they had no business going there.  I don't give a dam about expanding franchises and raking in more money from foreign countries.

I could say something about Havanna syndrome dehydrating muscles, about how whitey wants his sons to be the big shots and it doesn't fit whiteys role model?  And I am white as could be.  But I don't dare.  I just don't understand it.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

And I try and keep my writing vague and cryptic so some jackhole can't point the finger at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment