The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Where do Republicans Get The Idea

Where do Republicans get the idea that nothing could ever be their fault?

Who indoctrinated them with the belief that nothing could ever be their fault?

I mean you could have Democrat take office over from a Republican who lost the vote and on day 2 they would blame the Democrat for all the economic problems?

That particular blame game is spawned out of learned helplessness?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

I don't believe that Jesus Christ meant that all you have to do is declare faith in him and then nothing can ever be your fault!  He didn't get up there and give a surround on the mound, "Declare your faith in me and you no longer have to be accountable for anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment