The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Pork Belly Bites 9 14 2024

 

They were already seasoned with "Oinkers Dirt" I kid you not.

The white meat in there seems more the consistency of pork chops than bacon fat.

Pretty good.  I didn't research how to cook them.  I just broiled them at 500 degrees on a grated cast iron skillet for about 10 minutes, poured grease off, checked temp, were about 140 so I gave them another 5 min at 350 broil.  Then internal temp was up near 200.  Might get more of a clarified effect if slow cooked.

Pretty good.

Came from Miesfelds in Sheboygan, off hwy 42 exit, West.

@ 2024 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment