The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photographic Images and Prints of my PAINTINGS now available:

Photographic Images and Prints of my PAINTINGS now available:
I painted so many things that I made in my life, things like you see on my American Ingenuity website and Curbwood Art website that I decided that I would try painting as an art form this year.

I have taken many art classes in my life, starting at about age 7, but have never painted on canvas until now.


Below you can find some of my paintings from this summer.


http://www.redbubble.com/people/thomasmurphy/collections/106416-paintings-by-thomas-paul-murphy


Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment