The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Humor: Make sure to say your prayers to the God Fat Tony and his son Noogie before you go to bed every night! 05 14 2016

Humor: Make sure to say your prayers to the God Fat Tony and his son Noogie before you go to bed every night!  05 14 2016

"Fat Tony and his son Noogie; tomorrow will you allow me to accomplish work that I already know how to do?"

"Fat Tony and Noogie, please allow me to do so because I really need to live!"

"Please Fat Tony and Noogie, if you could just allow me to accomplish work that I already know how to do I would be very thankful and praise your name!"

Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 05 14 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment