The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, May 5, 2016

If I can't comment in a comments section then I am not going to read that article!!!! 05 05 2016

If I can't comment in a comments section then I am not going to read that article!!!!  05 05 2016

If the writer doesn't  care about the readership opinion then why should the reader read it?

If the writer doesn't care about the readers opinion then why is the writer writing?

If the writer doesn't care about the readers opinion then how does the writer stay in business?


Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 05 05 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment