The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 2, 2016

My View on the Success of War 05 02 2016

My View on the Success of War 05 02 2016

If we get in a war with a foreign country my view on it is that we have not won that war until we execute the ruling wealth class of that country and then asserted that they must follow our Constitution.

It makes no sense to allow something evil to fester and grow to become our enemy again.  It makes no sense to allow it to collude again and gain inroads into the United States over time!



Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 05 02 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment