The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Got time for one more hard hitting article tonight 11 14 2018

Got time for one more hard hitting article tonight  11 14 2018

So what is the real reason Donald Trump isn't showing his tax returns?  Because he made millions in Real Estate and didn't pay any taxes because he was able to offset rental income with depreciation.  We know that because of his son in law being in real estate and that is how they didn't pay taxes?

But what is that?  If he doesn't pay taxes on his income then who does?  The rest of us do, right?  The rest of us pay his taxes!

And I watched 60 minutes last week.  Landlord tenant law was used in Africa in order to dispossess Africans of their homes and force them to work in the Gold mines.  It was also used by the British Government to dispossess the Irish of their homes during the potato famine.  I also heard on the radio that they want to put a wall between Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic?  I don't believe the British or British genealogy ever belonged in Ireland North or South.

Real Estate Investments.  You either:

1. Buy a building and rent it out.  Even though it is an old building you still get to claim depreciation on it.  And the person you sell it do does so all over again. 

2.  Construct a building and rent it out.  You get to claim depreciation.

So who owns it?

The real estate business really being a hidden profit arm of the banking industry?  Siphoning the American of his money.  Causing him to not be able to have what amounts to a living wage?  The Real Estate Investor in this scheme is about at the same level as the Bank President?

So a question arises, why should you pay someone like a real estate investor to live in America?  Why do you have to pay to live in America, isn't this a free country?  Should you have to pay the Government to live here?  Why?  Why should I ever have to pay to live here?  What services am I paying for?  Am I paying for clean water?  No.  Am I paying for a drug free community?  No.  Am I paying for a peaceful crime free community?  No.  Am I paying for clean Air?  No.  Am I paying to support my Constitutional rights?  Ask yourself why you should ever have to do that.  Elected Representatives supposed to be being paid to ensure them.  So no I am not paying for that either.  Am paying for health care?  No.  It is god awful, worse than the Doctor John Cleese played.  Am I paying for free speech.  No.  If so there would not be so many dumb sheep's that don't understand anything and are afraid to speak what mind they have because it bears false witness against them.  Am I paying for fair employment.  No.  It is only superficially that.  In reality completely unfair and subjective.  Am I paying for equal opportunity?  No.  A complete delusion.  Am I paying for freedom of religion?  No, you are not free to believe in yourself because it is emotionally disturbing to the hair lip.

But the point is in order to be in that landlord tenant business you really can't care about whether you make an American homeless or not.  To me that is AntiAmerican and Unconstitutional.

So you ask me.  If it is so profitable why didn't you ever do it Tom?  The reason is simple.  If I did it I would have tenants who would have wrecked the place and I would not have gotten any of my money back.  I don't know where they would have come from.  Someone could have paid them to wreck the place?  That is paranoid?  So do you see where I am going with this?  Why some people are successful in Real Estate and others aren't?

1.  The banks have to be willing to loan to you.
2.  You can't really care if you have to evict someone and make them homeless.
3.  You have to have the judicial system on your side from the top down so you don't have to waste your complete life sewing tenants, getting sued by them, fixing up properties they ruined with your own money etc.

So what does that amount to?  It amounts to this,  "You have to have cockeye on your side."  :)

I already know I don't have cockeye on my side!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=391_dVbURqY

But do we really need all the skyscrapers?  No.  Do we really need all the new construction?  No.  Do we have way way way more vacancies than we do homeless?   Yes.  Do you get the point there?  All that real estate was created, its vacant, and we have homeless.  Which means what?  The real estate investor and 1, 2, 3 above caused that homelessness for money.  Landlord tenant laws used to manipulate a democracy to be less than a democracy.  Now you start talking to a dolt like this and they immediately point the finger at you.  They can't fathom how anything else in our country and the world could be wrong accept you.

What else about Landlord Tenant Law?  It is the them of the movie The Big Lebowsky whereby a Jew who didn't know he was a Jew was forced to suck old cunt for the rent?  So where am I going with this?  Does Landlord Tenant Law force women into Prostitution?  Absolutely.  Hence it is illegal per the U.S. Constitution, because that is slavery.  But you won't have a single member of The Purple Gang Judicial System interpret it that way and adjudicate in that accurate manner.  They don't even have the stream of consciousness that would lead them to be able to put such two's and two's together.

Somehow we need to legally shut down the phony money!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment