The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

So if Jennifer Aniston has a learning disability does that mean that Brad Pitt has one too? 11 28 2018

So if Jennifer Aniston has a learning disability does that mean that Brad Pitt has one too?  11 28 2018

So where do I get these ideas from?  1.  I read the headlines on a tabloid at Woodman's Grocery store that Brad Pitt and Jenifer Aniston were back together again.  2.  I have seen Jenifer talk about her learning disability in a video or something like that.

So I did a quick Internet Search and Bingo.  A lot of the famous and highly wealthy have learning disabilities.  I mean count your blessings?

http://www.psychologydegree.com/50-famously-successful-people-who-are-dyslexic

https://www.google.com/search?q=did+brad+pit+have+a+learning+disability&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

If you can't remember a face what does it mean?  Are you trying to tell me just that is all you can't remember? 

Sour grapes about stuff?  Yeah.  So what.  I don't believe our country is complying with the Constitution to protect the people.

*****'

So I had some neighbors.  Won't mention who.  Won't say whether it was a known drug house or trouble spot with the local police.  But they moved into an old intermodal carrier somewhere down south.  Two of them welded together forming a very nice home for them.

But what is the point?  The point is this.  If Donald Trump wants to slash trade with China he could use all of those old inter-modal carriers that are stacked on ships like a house of cards to make homes for the Homeless in the U.S.  How about Homeless Veterans?  Sure.  But the idea I like much better is wealth redistribution where the good get the mansions and the evil rotten get the inter-modal carriers as homes.  Tell me how that doesn't make sense?  Tell me how that is thinking deserving of a stigmatizing psychiatric diagnoses.  Heck I went to college.  Got a Degree in Business Administration with a double major in Accounting and Finance.  Passed the CPA Exam right out of college.  You know enough is a enough and it is about time someone said something.  It is about time someone in our Government represented the people.  No, not the pot head freaks, not the substance abusers, not the children of the bottle but the PEOPLE!  No more of this take our money and run!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment