The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What a Milwaukee Journal Reporter once told me 11 14 2018

What a Milwaukee Journal Reporter once told me  11 14 2018

She told me that many of the articles published were not written by the peoples whose names were listed as the writers.  She said that many of hers were not.

So why not?  Because of a political agenda?  Propagandizing an opinion you want to be seen as a fact.  That is really an attempt so superimpose your delusion over the public. That amounts to organized crime in the media from my point of view.

And when Donald Trump say's the media is the number one enemy of the American People, there is a plethora of factual and empirical information to back that statement up.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment