The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Is this the cause of Sciatica 11 27 2018

Is this the cause of Sciatica  11 27 2018

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0132.htm#33

"33 Therefore the children of Israel eat not the sinew of the thigh-vein which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day; because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh, even in the sinew of the thigh-vein."

I have theorized that the dna from animal meat is bad for you when not completely digested in this manner.  We know through science that is true.  And I really believe that a Free Radical Scavenger means it goes after foreign DNA elements in the body.  But more to the point.  The DNA of a body part of an animal that corresponds to that same body part of a human being.  Don't eat it because if it is undigested or you have a "leaky gut" that animal DNA can attenuate that body part in you?  Causing Sciatica?

And I know that you might find something like this hard to understand.  But I tried to write it as best I could.

Those 600+ some Jewish Commandments are very interesting.   For example ponder this one.

Not to try the LORD unduly — Deut. 6:16

Expand on what that has to mean.  First it means there is one Jewish God.  And then...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments

I can understand the significance of those commandments.  And I will assert far too many of them have been willfully broken!

The persons that wrote those commandments loved you very much.  And they wanted to keep you out of trouble in every way that you had found trouble before.


© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment