The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, November 26, 2018

Legitimate Investment Professionals Don't Cheat at Cards 11 26 2018

Legitimate Investment Professionals Don't Cheat at Cards  11 26 2018

Of all the clocks I have had, the one with the German Quartz Mechanism works the best and lasts the longest on battery.

It makes me wonder.  If you abstract the concept of German Industry and ask yourself, how much different would the world be if German Industry controlled the Eurasian Continent for the last 120 years?

German steel held an edge.

Contrast that to a plastic based China world economy?

****'

Off topic.  I have to wonder if large Agricultural Companies have figured out a way to Synthesis CBD Oil from Corn?

Wow!  I didn't get an apparent immediate answer to that from my google search.  But what I read there is far more interesting.  Yeast can produce THC!

Which means what?  To consider that THC could be a byproduct of yeast?  To me that idea is ...just the nature of what it means..it sounds like it is something that could cause a plague and create untold sickness.  I haven't researched THC chemistry because I have not had the presence of mind to.  But...


http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/09/15/modified-yeast-marijuana/#.W_zTIvZFx2l

Yeast can also produce opiates!

Could you get a yeast infection and it produces THC or opiates in your body?  Scary!  That goes beyond the concept of simple poison doesn't it.  It would create a zombie out of someone.  Was this developed by the DOD?  Someone who worked for Honeywell told me that what they have coming out today in DOD technology was at least 30 years old.

So your child is forced to take a hit from pot it is tainted with the yeast.  They end up producing it in their bodies.  Is that what causes the mental retardation that is harder to overcome than alcohol based?


"Beware the leaven of the Pharisees!" Jesus Christ scolded to those that plotted to kill him many times.

Can it take up residence in a woman's body and cause her offspring to have autism, etc?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy


*****'

No comments:

Post a Comment