The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, November 2, 2018

Here is the problem and the solution 11 02 2018

Here is the problem and the solution 11 02 2018

"I think pot should be legalized."

"No one should ever care about your opinion or even hear it.  You should have never even been allowed to vote."

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Could we put some unconstitutional "entrapment" like referendums on the ballot and track exactly who voted for them?  Whereby if someone voted for it, it would amount to treason, and they would lose their right to vote in the United States of America?

I think that we ought to be able to track who voted to legalize pot in our nation and that those people should lose their voting rights in our country.

I believe this 100%!


Then we will Make America Great Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment