The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Michelle Obama on the Radio 11 14 2018

Michelle Obama on the Radio  11 14 2018

I heard her say, about their strategy for change while in the white house, "When they go low you go high."

The problem is that Barrack never went high!  He didn't have the ability to go high effectively.  So he should have just went low!  I think a lot of people in our country would have appreciated that.

She said that when you go low you are not really effective?

Well so far Donald Trump has been extremely effective.

But Barrack was the leader.  All he really had to do for the country that he never did would be to have said, "This is what I want to do for our country."

But I get it.  Michelle views speaking your mind as going low.  When that isn't always the case.  And that has been something that we have been conditioned not to do!  To speak our minds.

I hate to harp on religion but we are taught not to speak our minds by religion and instead turn the other cheek.  And if indeed all of Jesus Christ teachings were not good for us then who were they good for?  And then there is the "you have no right to judge." etc etc etc.

Last I saw Barrack Obama on a recent Facebook video he looked like a junkie wired on pot.  He said that he used drugs in High School because he didn't like "who" he was or something like that.  I looked at that video I realized that neither I nor the American public never knew who he was either.  Is that really the real Barrack Obama?  What one does when they are most free?

Perhaps if Barrack Obama had went low and spoke his mind he would have never been President?  Why?  Because that viewpoint wouldn't have amounted to anything.  And that is why he was not able to articulate it by going,in Michelle's terms, high?

It makes you wonder what he believed in.  Did he believe in what he thought he believed in?  If so he could have articulated it?

I think a lot of the American Public wished that he had attempted to go low or high more.  I think that he had the personal power to create positive change if he had gotten up to that microphone every single day and kept at it.  He could have made lives better for Americans through attrition of...that which makes life worse for Americans.  To be vague.

And to tell you the truth I just don't appreciate Michelle's long vowels.  Initially I was able to identify with her.  But after awhile she just seemed to have contrived viewpoints...nonapplicable?

******'

So I watch the evening news and it is about a teacher who kept girls in school during recess and sexually molested them.  Can someone please tell me where men like that come from?  They have to come from some where.  And that isn't being addressed.  That isn't the question that is being asked of the think tanks we pay a lot of money to.  And right there.  That is it.  You don't get good results when you start by asking the wrong questions.  How can you get good results when you don't even start with the right premises, and are delusional as to what they are?

Where do they come from?  The question that is being asked instead is how can we find them and do something to them?  That is like subjective will.  It is a lot different than where do they come from?

Do you know where they came from?  I will tell you.  They came from the same exact place the people that ask the wrong questions came from!!!




© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment