The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanks to Scott Walker CBD Oil is being sold within one mile from my house by a smokers bar 11 26 2018

Thanks to Scott Walker CBD Oil is being sold within one mile from my house by a smokers bar  11 26 2018

"Oh no he didn't have criminal family ties did he!"

"Oh Brad Schimel was going to be tough on drugs wasn't he!"

It is painted right on the front window of the smoke filled business.

To me if that is what you want to do with the life God gave you then you can to go Burma, Pakistan, Bhopal, England or somewhere like that.

What is CBD Oil?

Can I say the phrase "rat puke?"

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment