The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tammy Baldwin Wins on Height Advantage!!!! 11 07 2018

Tammy Baldwin Wins on Height Advantage!!!!  11 07 2018

Okay that isn't why she won.  She won because she is the only one who had the backbone and courage to say that we shouldn't have to pay ~out of pocket for health care!  And she creamed her opponent!  That is why she won.  And if you are a political leader of this country who wants the majority of votes you should consider that is a clear mandate of what the people want.  Don't care about what the people want?  What will you say?  "I will fire all the people of the United States."  And for all we really know that is what the end result of your dealings with Russia will amount to?

But to the title of this article.  Didn't those debates seem like where the tall boxer is fighting the short one and the short one is peppering the tall one...with all kinds of invective...and Tammy took it and prevailed.  I love that.  Now do I believe she can get her health care initiative going?  Luke warm on that belief.  But good God she had the courage to say it.  And it was not a major gaff!  The people of Wisconsin loved the idea!  Tammy didn't back down.

Tony Evers beats Scott Walker.  How did we know there wasn't going to be a recount?  With four of Scott Walkers cabinet members serving or having served jail time... I mean come on what are the odds a judge would order a recount?  Well I believe there are crooked judges.  So I am glad we didn't have to go through that.

But Scott Walker didn't initially concede and I really don't believe a candidate should.  But it bothers me.  Why?  Because it took away the thunder and celebration of Tony Evers win!  And it was not only a big win for Wisconsin it was a tremendous win for our nation.

What does Tony bring to the country?  Maturity.  He is someone that I can understand.  When he answers a question he does so pragmatically.  Not like how Scott Walker did, always diverting to not raising taxes and all the other cliches they smear us with.

Tony comes from the field of Education!  If you want to build up a Democracy from the ground up to make it a meritocracy that is where you start.  By giving everyone a fair education!  I believe in honest educators who are leaders.  I don't believe in the glitz and glamor power trip dreamers (to borrow from some band.)  I don't believe in the motor mouthers.

Think about what a beautiful country that would make.  Where honest educators became the political leaders rather than lawyers that develop schemes for organized crime,  rather than low IQ professional athletes.

Think of the fairness it would bring to a country.

Do you know what I love about Tony Evers!  Every beer drinking low life in the State of Wisconsin hates the idea of school once they are an adult.  Criminals hate school and learning.  Crooked businessmen that have bought their own favoritism hate thinking of school and learning.  They want to drink a beer and pretend to be the baseball player on the field at the megastadium.  They want to blow hard about that.  "Oh no one else knows as much about what happened on the field right there than I do!"  Someone like Tony Evers stands as a constant reminder to the jughead, that learning doesn't end after High School.  I love that!

Here is a mature adult.  We have not seen that in Wisconsin...we have never seen that here!

All those Ivy leaguers on television whose rich pappy bought their education hate that.  How do I know their educations were purchased and not earned by learning.  Because our Democracy hasn't benefited one bit from their Ivy League college educations.

Somehow I know that Scott Walker is immature.  Perhaps I can't articulate it.  Same goes for Trump and all those other Republicans.  The best way I can say it is it is like as soon as they are done speaking you can see that they want to give you the finger?  You get the aura that they are thumbing their nose at the American struggle to live the American dream?  Which tells me what?  Anyone who becomes successful, (just for their ability to talk?) that acts that way...they didn't earn their success!  Why else would you thumb your nose at the American who struggles and tries and tries.  And is defeated by an Unconstitutional Corporate legal concept that funnels money right to those who thumb their nose at you.

And look at how much Scott Walker spent compared to Evers.  Again, do you know what that was like?  I would walk from one room to the other in the house and whenever I walked by that television set there was Scott Walker on a Commercial attempting to look sincere but not being able to pull it off!  It is like that kid who can't sit still in class and has to interrupt everyone.  You just can't stand the sight of them after awhile!  You just resent them!  And sure they likely resent people like me.  But for valid reasons?  No, for willful, vial, envy, jealous hatred.

I look forward to Tony Evers. He will serve as a Patriarchal figure for our State of Wisconsin.  I am so proud that we elected him in Wisconsin.  And I hope he handles the heat just as a Superintendent handles a school system.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

And I am not supposed to ruin a good article like this by saying I believe Tammy's lesbianess might be related to a missing a genetic development expression related to the gene that regulates serotonin because of a serious childhood illness.

Yeah I means sure Democrats can legalize pot and then take away the guns of those who they deem mentally ill?  But think it through.  You really don't want to start a process like that.  The pot causing mental retardation.  Misdiagnosing people to suit your personal will.  What am I getting at?  You start that and what is exactly going to happen is that there is going to be new scientific evidence that will turn the tables on you and completely condemn you the exact way you wanted to be able to act tyrannical to everyone else.   Come on Donny, I dare you!  Put the throttle on your crazy train all the way back.

What is a Donald Trump press conference like?  It is like a CIA scheme to posture him as omnipotent.

When Donald Trump asks himself what he is doing in Politics how does he answer that question?  What is his agenda?

I think if he steps on enough toes in the Republican Party he will be impeached.  I hope he does though.  Because he is (inadvertently?) draining the swamp of low life Republicans.  So indeed perhaps he is doing the work of the lord.  And I do like the way he fends off the wolves.  Some wealthy people are like that?  Very few.  But they can spot illegitimacy and are not afraid to put it down?   It comes from hiring people to do work for you and getting poor results from it?  Questions asked to him with baited breath?  Baited breath rather than constructive concerns?

So what you are reading here is called a stream of consciousness.  If you like it you might also like some of my music.  My conscious mind isn't always free from distraction and torment to be able to sit and type like this.

https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/ThomasPaulMurphy

Oops.  And just to put a good perspective on something I wanted to say that the word Rabbi means teacher.  Ask yourself this, "Who was my teacher?" And, "Was I disrespectful or demeaning in any way to my best teacher?"

No comments:

Post a Comment