The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I think that Special Education "teachers" should be required to wear a sidearm! 11 27 2018

I think that Special Education "teachers" should be required to wear a sidearm!  11 27 2018

I think that children deemed to have committed violent behavior should not be coddled to.

I think that someone that shoots a person with mental retardation that is acting in a violent manner should not be allowed to be charged with a crime.

No worthwhile example of how they should not be behaving is being set for them.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

I do believe that those who use drugs and have birth defects should be considered second class citizens.  Why?  To ensure that the Constitutional Rights of those who the Constitutional Rights were created for are not infringed upon in any way!  And right there you have the fabric of a new Constitutional Amendment.

What goes on inside a house hold of drunks and is considered normal for them should not be imposed upon the rest of the United States Population.

No comments:

Post a Comment