The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

He was looking at my girl 11 15 2022

He was looking at my girl 11 15 2022

So a long time ago I saw on television either a representative for the United States Army or the FBI state that the most common “motive” for murder is “He was looking at my girl.”

Let's take a look at what my analysis tells me that motivation really means. Now there is more to it than this. There are other constructs that branch in the same direction as the following. And I don't have time to get into those here, and if I wrote that much it would detract from the concise meaning of this one topic. But this is part of it.

She (the my girl in he was looking at my girl) wants him (murderer) to get pissed at you (normal) because it gives him (murderer) a reason to live.

He might be a little dim.

And it I her way of sparking or creating a reason for him to live.

And in part it is her frustration with him not being able to see that he should consider her as being a reason to live.

And the above can be reiterated as such, perhaps it is her way of attempting to establish a feeling in him that he has commonality with everyone else; because she is able to perceive that he doesn't.

A bit harder to understand the translation here, but we also see this construct at play with the Republican Party Anti Abortion initiative. In this case it is the male attempting to bolster the female who feels insecure about her cognition, by the male saying that all babies no matter of what fetal environment are the equivalent of fully grown citizens. Even in the cases of rape by a genetic freak of incest or genetic criminal.

They are going to want to censor this so that it is never seen or read again by anyone. So read it like it is a Dead Sea Scroll that will never be found.

© 2022 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment