The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Why Allow It 11 23 2022

 Why allow a person to invest in Rental Real Estate by borrowing money?  And then allow them to borrow money on the property that they never completely paid for yet?

So, if they need money to spend, they just borrow from the property?  Even though they borrowed to buy the property?  That is writing them a blank check!  Looks like something that should have been written into the Declaration of Independence?  "You are not allowed to write yourself a blank check."

And who suffers?  The General Public does.  Because we can't afford the rent because someone who operates a business like that is going to be raising that rent and it is going to be high rent.

To me it is a financial loophole that violates the rights of the people.

And I don't believe that you should ever be seeing 14% or 25% interest rates on your credit card.

That is usury.

So, we had a Democrat that wanted to eliminate cash bail.

So, let's say that I want to bail someone out.  And I foot a large amount of money.  However, I am also stipulating a high interest rate on that money.

And what is the recidivation rate and why is that important?

Because from day one I the lender and fulfilling the role of what I would assert is a criminal loan shark?

Hence, I am already a criminal.

Now let's say that that person gets out of jail and they owe me money.  And I offer them a job.

I have already asserted I am a criminal.

I essentially can cajole that person to do anything?  Right?  Sell drugs?  All sorts of racketeering?

If I say I hate organized crime is that hate speech?

Can you see the Founding Fathers of our nation sitting around and believing that they should right in a clause to the First Amendment regarding hate speech?  It is funny but really sad.  But this is the kind of cobweb brained logic we get from Republicans.

Think of how many people being afraid to speak up about injustices like the above only allowed the injustices to grow and flourish to the ugliness they are today!

Have you ever met a sick person who wanted to chastise you for saying something you believe to be true?  Did you ever ask yourself what kind of a family they came from?  Perhaps a female dominated one where they were henpecked beyond belief?  Our country is supposed to be comprised of the free and the brave and not that! 

That person's mind is built on a network of lies like that.  It is built on untruths.  And I always have said to myself, that is going to do me absolutely no good to befriend someone whose mind is vacant except for the thorns of conditioning?  In other words, these are people who really can't hold their own.  And you don't need to feel you have to prove it.  You find out when you are in a hole after giving them the benefit of the doubt.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Ps.  And so you don't like this writing either.  Who knew.  Ask yourself who I am fighting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment