The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, November 11, 2022

Thanksgiving Advice 11 11 2022

If you are making a Pumpkin Pie use Coconut Milk in the recipe instead of Evaporated Milk!

The pie will taste a lot fresher and cleaner!  The Pumpkin flavor will be a lot better flavor!!!  Trust me on this one.  And if it doesn't turn out don't blame me, the reason is that you don't know how to cook.

I mean, blame everyone else in the country because you don't know how to do something!  Enough of that.

I don't remember what recipe I used.  I always Doctor them up good.  But here are some.  (1) pumpkin pie with coconut milk - Search (bing.com)

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment