The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Notice the usage of words here 11 13 2022

"What do you do for a living?"

"I own....."

"I didn't ask you what or who you owned.  I asked you what you actually did for a living."

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Ps.

What am I getting at?  We have business owners that act like they are the smartest and hardest working people ever.  But isn't that exactly the same thing the Plantation Owner convinced everyone of?  And Congress did indeed rule that to be an economic insurrection.

Can I tell you something?  Smart and hardworking people are not alcoholics!  Smart and hardworking people do not conceive children while under the influence of alcohol.  Smart and hardworking people do not have time to go to a country club during 40 hour work hours.  Smart and hardworking people do not believe in illegitimacy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment