The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, May 14, 2023

A Good Name for a Rapper would be.....

"Speckled Spice"


"Hey Speckled Spice how yah doing?"

"I'm Speckled Spice and I'm twice as nice."

"Twice as nice and Speckled Spice?"

"I have no vice and I'm twice as nice."

"The raps I make are worth the price."

"I'm Speckled Spice"

"The raps I cook are really good."

"Listen on to them I know you could!"

"What's that you say you like them?"

"I know you would."

"You'll like my recipes for cooking food."

"Yeah, I knew you would."


Ps.

"The raps you make are like plain old rice!"

"Plain old rice. Not like mine.  I'm Speckled Spice."

"I've got something that you need."

"My cooking book is good to read."

"I move my words straight out the door."

"Listen to me and not be poor."

"Not be poor Speckled Spice?"

"I'm Speckled Spice and I'll not be poor."

"The raps I make they give you more."

"The raps I make are good in flavor."

"Every word you will savor ."

"I'm the one that hits the notes."

"The song charts they get my votes."


© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 




© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment