The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 22, 2023

Leg Cramps Followed by Shortness of Breath 05 22 2023

 It is something to be self aware of.  

Is your calf pain caused by a muscle cramp or a blood clot that can travel to the lungs cause shortness of breath and be deadly!  The following article I found sheds light on the subject.

An interesting question would be, do common muscle leg cramps and blood clots in legs ever occur at the same time?  Do you see what I am getting at there?  The med industry wants to say it is either one or the other?

Another good question would be when a calf muscle is deprived of "hydration" does that contribute to a blood clot forming.  I think that might be true per my memory of researching a related issue before.

So I did hear on the radio once that middle aged white men are dropping dead like flies and nobody knows why.  Your media would want to label me bringing up an issue like that as being a proponent of white supremacy?  I mean just affix whatever mean emotion you are feeling to a notion you favor?

But here is a link to the difference between a blood clot in the leg and a muscle cramp.

Another good question along this line of thinking is, can a blood clot occur in the leg if you have been on your feet for too long?  The muscle being deprived of hydration and the metabolic effect of that is formation of a blood clot?  

If one is sedentary it causes the normal flow into and out of a cell to be disrupted whereby "wastes" are not being transported out, hence blood clot formation?

I also thinking that breathing even slight fumes from drying or curing glues, paints or adhesives, Carbon Monoxide from incomplete or plain combustion and the fumes given off by a charging battery, whether it be lead acid or lithium might contribute.  Why?  Because one could say those fumes are going where oxygen is meant to go in your body and they don't belong there?

I believe it is a good idea to keep a powered aspirin packet sealed in packaging tape and with label that clearly states aspirin on in it your wallet.  Cut it open pour it in a bottle of water, shake it up, and see if you do not feel better?  In powdered form in water it prevents or lessens it from "burning a hole" in your stomach as it might just sit in one spot and dissolve there.  I will assert.  The Irish are said to have a lot of stomach cancer problems.

And I can hear the talking bobble head media guy already.  Wanting to say I should say the stuff that I do.  That he there on television owns the right to comment on everything.

By the way that is listed as a serious medical condition, leg cramps followed by shortness of breath. Serious means Emergency room where I come from.  And hopefully 911 service is still valid, competently staffed and not given a lessened image of validity where you live?

https://www.goodrx.com/conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis/leg-cramps-vs-dvt

Off topic: there was a woman on television who was a high ranking official of a media company.  And she said what I would say was the most baseless Right Wing (?) crud I have ever listened to.  I begin to take issue with everything she said.  She started out like it was a public service message.  And then she got in little hints and nuances of things I don't like.  The other day I saw her on television again.  She spoke with a lisp.  Her head bobbed at an angle from upper left to lower right, as if she was trying to convince as she spoke.  I think she might have had a stroke.

So I guess the moral here is, do you have a true basis of belief in the things that you say?  And did you ever ask yourself, that person can sure talk a blue streak.  But lets break down what they said into segments.  And for each segment of what they said, do they truly have a basis of belief in what they said.  One might label it a regurgitive personality?


© 2023 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment