The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Church Wants you to Judge Yourself As Bad 05 24 2023

 Contrast that to the moral I just stated in a prior article,

"If you don't believe that the bad people shouldn't be around you are one?"

The Bible states, judge not lest yeah be judged?

Yet at the end of Jesus life his last words where, "Father why have you forsaken me."  Which is the equivalent of "Father why have you negatively judged me."

Is Judge not least you be judged a belief that should be imposed on a populous?

If an entire populous is taught not to judge, then who of that populous should judge?  The one who taught everyone else not to judge?  That would be like declaring yourself a God?  And when the Jews wanted to kill Christ one of the reasons was that he made himself a God.

But the Church also slips this one in from time to time.  "We are all flawed."

I mean what is that like?  It is like telling everyone to shut up.  Which essentially means denying that people have rights.

I got a little more to say about this.  But I don't have time right now.


© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment