The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, May 12, 2023

Humor: Republicans and Pro Life 05 12 2023

 Republicans idea of contributing to this country is parentless children?

********'

Okay so it started off as humor.  But then I have to explain it.  And I really don't like writing all this negativity.  However why should I "carry it?"  When I write it, it seems to lessen my "carry" of it!

Have a "monkey on your back" and perhaps if you write about it enough that monkey will fall off?  Probably every time you write about it the monkey falls off a little?

*****'

Back to the first sentence. Let's see if I can give an example of the dark life of an alcoholic?

"I went out and got drink this weekend and porked three women."

"Did you use a rubber?"

"Nah."

*******'

I think to some degree that Pro Life movement is spawned by parents who have no good children that are depressed because they can't learn traditionally in school?  You support their sense of self worth when you declare that all babies need to be kept?

I really do see it this way.  I should have the Constitutional Right to say this.

What is that?  The idea that you make a great contribution to this country by getting "acquaintance" women pregnant?  It is Divine Right?  Isn't it?  What our nation of the free was formed in opposition against.

*****'

Off topic.  I have seen that there are some mafioso looking individuals, whom when they walk into a mass at the Church, the Catholic Priest turn pale and look terrified!  See if you ever have the chance to notice it?

You don't have to see that too much more than once before you ask yourself, "Who own's the Church?"

And here I have to give Jesus credit.  Jesus was strong enough to not let ownership of the Church happen.  He kicked the money changers and kiosks out of the Church with a Staff!  So you couldn't buy Jesus Church!  He truly did not believe in money as good?

But what if you had people that came to that Church and were selling wooden or leather goods that they made by hand?  Is that what Jesus got angry at?  The works of man?  Or was it something else?  Like high alcohol wine merchants in there.  Don't know and don't have time to research.  Or was it women?  You know, honest to God.  That did go on quite commonplace and in the open back then???  Is that right?  It is said to be the worlds oldest Religion, isn't it?  Prostitution?  And Oh my God, I have come full circle haven't I?  Prostitution has a lot in common with Pro Life doesn't it?  Reproduction...not by married people...don't really know the origin of the Baby...

And don't take offense at this.  I am just trying to ferret out something here.  Something so illegitimate that if you knew the evil that it does and the life that it lives, you would lose your faith in humanity.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

I think this stuff is far better than anything the "Federalist Papers" could crank out.

No comments:

Post a Comment