The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A Pneumonia Front 05 16 2023

It is an actual and valid meteorological term. 

"A pneumonia front is a lake enhanced cold front that brings a dramatic drop in temperatures. Officially, to be deemed a pneumonia front, the temperature has to drop at least 16° in one hour."  from this pneumonia front - Search (bing.com)

It seems to me like we have had more of these in one year than I have seen up to that point in my lifetime.

So you are out in 70 degrees and it drops to 50.  And because of that you are likely to get pneumonia and die?  And do try to shake the meaning.  It got that name for a reason.

How deadly is pneumonia?

It kills more children under the age of 5 years old more than any other infection!

It kills 50,000 Americans every year!  I would say that is fairly deadly.  1 million are hospitalized for it a year.  So cuffing the statistics I would say 5% or 1 in 20 who have it and are hospitalized from it are going to die.

Okay lets put it in terms of the "lark" who worships mother earth and all that other non traditional beliefs and orientations.

Talk about the end times?  First we had Covid 19.  And it changed strains quite a bit.

But I believe that we are going to have more and more pneumonia fronts.  Why?  Because volatility precedes change.  And that change from global warming could be cataclysmic.

So who is mother nature mad at?  Is she mad at me?  No!  She is mad at that Republicans who defied every environmental standard we tried to put in place!

Is she mad at me or that alcoholic father with aqualung?  Is she mad at me or the sterile mother with smokestack lungs and shrill voice?

What are the odds a father or mother with alcoholic aqualung is going to have a child more susceptible to a lung infection and then you have the cofactors of Covid viruses and Pneumonia Front that compound that child's illness.  I mean good God didn't we just celebrate Mothers Day?

A Pneumonia Front and there have been quite a few of them, 5% death rate, why not just call it a "Killing Front?"

Can you hear the bird heads who made it on television wanting to take issue with the concreteness and relevancy of my commentary?  As if they removed their ugly sap sucking heads from the tree bark when something challenges their true ability to think like a responsible adult?

I got to put the abstract imagery of that one on my list of paintings to paint!  Big wide surprised dumbfounded angry mean eyes?  Attempting to hide the fly off the handle psychotic temper under their alcohol lung breath?  No?  I mean you never knew any people like that?  God bless you!

© 2023 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment