The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Prequalifications for Professionalism 05 18 2023

 I mean if there is only one thing a woman should learn in school.  Just one thing!  It is not to drink alcohol while pregnant or during conception.

I mean something so important like that?  If you can't even get that right I don't believe that you have the pre-qualification to be a "professional."

And what about the woman who put her career first and then disregarded that one thing I say you should have to learn? I can understand the responsibility of establishing a line of income/career to live by.  However it is still indicative of lack of a prequalification.

How can you claim and assert that you are an authority at anything if you can't even get something simple like that right?

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment